![]() |
| My brother's bear. |
I wanted a bear so badly and my brother knew that. One day, my mom and I went to the local super market to buy some goods for dinner. When I got home, I walked in the door and did not notice anything unusual. Then I turn around and guess what I saw....A HUGE LIGHTER COLOR BEAR! I was so anxious to see what it was doing in my house. I knew that it was not my brothers because it was a lighter brown than his bear. I ran up stairs withe the bear's foot around my neck, and I went to my brother and dad who were both sitting on the bed watching television. They said that my brother had gone to the store with my dad to get me a bear and my brother had wanted me to have it so much that he paid for it himself!
| My bear. |
I gave my brother a huge hug and said a big thank you to him. The bear and I have been inseparable for a long time. We took it every where with us, including on car trips to pick me up from school. I love my bear so much!
THANK YOU MATTHEW!
Have you every got a present from your sibling?
Do you have a special bear or animal?
What would you name a Giant bear if you have one?

Gracie,
ReplyDeleteI love how much you love your bear and it makes me very happy that your brother was so excited to give it to you. Your bear is very lucky to have you to take such good care of it.
Love,
Daddy
Dear Daddy,
ReplyDeleteI love your comment so much! You are such a a-m-a-zing writer! I think that you improve every time that you comment! There are a lot of steps in a quality comment. Here they are:
1. Make a connection with the person that you are writing to.
2. Try to add some factual information.
3. NEVER COPYRIGHT!
4. Share some information that relates to the post.
Those are just a few of the steps.
Love,
Grace
Dear Grace,
ReplyDeleteI think that it was very nice of your brother to get you a big bear. If I heard that my sister got me one I would faint because I think she is bankrupt. My sister has kind of given me a present. For my 8th birthday, I was at the toy store with my dad, while my mom and my sister where at the opposite side of the toy store. My dad bought me four UFC figures. He said that I could have three of them. I picked three of them, and I gave my sister one to give to me for my birthday. Now, the one that she "gave" me is her favorite out of my forty-two.
If I had a big bear, I would name it Jaden Jr.
From,
Jaden
Dear Grace,
ReplyDeleteI love your bear it is so cute and I wish I had one like yours. For my eight birthday my sister gave me a pink snuggie. I really liked it because I always wanted one and I like pink.
I have a Build-a-Bear and that is my favorite bear. Her name is Krissy. I play with her almost every day.
If I had a giant bear I would name it Brownie because I love brownie's. I would also name it Brownie because I like the name.
Your friend,
Kristen:-)
Dear Grace,
ReplyDeleteYour stuffed animal is the biggest bear I ever saw.
Your brother is so sweet for geting you a giant bear.
I have a bear from Build-a-bear work shop. Her name is Natasha. She is a small.
I hope your brother gets better!
From,
Nicole